Mystery Blogger Awards

April 11, 2018






On Monday morning I woke up to my twitter notifications filled with new followers and people liking tweets I had been mentioned in, my groggy self attempted to make sense of it all. It turned out the lovely Steph from StephLoves had nominated me for the Mystery Blogger awards and my Monday morning was automatically made 100% better.


Before I get into the award I thought I would share some of the background of it with you guys!



WHAT
The award was created and started by Okoto Enigma over at http://www.okotoenigmasblog.com
  • It was started to give newer and smaller bloggers like myself recognition and support whilst giving bloggers the chance to connect and discover other blogs.
    Quote: “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma


RULES
  1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
  2. List the rules on your blog.
  3. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
  4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to them.
  5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
  6. You must nominate 10-20 people.
  7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog or on social media.
  8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
  9. Share a link to your best post(s)


THREE FACTS ABOUT ME
  • I have five siblings and love each of them for their own reasons.
  • I'm a complete bookworm, I go through a book a week and according to goodreads I am 6 books ahead of my reading challenge schedule.
  • I want to be a music photographer and am currently working my ass off to get recognition and shoot as many gigs as possible.


STEPH'S QUESTIONS
  1. What made you want to start blogging? I have always been someone who loves writing, and having grown up in the age of social media with a lot of friends create content on YouTube I really wanted to begin to create my own. I realised that the best way for me to do this was through a blog instead of videos so I set this blog up three years ago and haven't looked back since!
  2. Apart from blogging, what do you enjoy doing? Like I mentioned in my facts I want to be a music photographer so I love going to gigs and taking photos. I also love reading, exploring new cities and binging far too much Netflix.
  3. What has been your biggest accomplishment (in life or in blogging) so far? So far in life it would be having various industry people take my work seriously enough to allow me to shoot them, my images were also used on the cover of an EP in early 2017 which was incredible.
  4. What do you look for in other people’s blogs? I love good quality content, people that are often opinionated and have honesty with their audience, there's no point in pretending to trying to be something you're not just to fit into a certain niche. I'm also a complete sucker for pretty photos and a lovely theme. 
  5. Fun Question: What is your favourite movie and why? I have sooo many but currently it's a tie between Notting Hill, Call Me By Your Name and Lady Bird.


MY NOMINEES
1) Charlotte from A Life Crisis With Charlotte
2) Elle from Elle Louise
3) Shona from What Shona Says
4) Yasmin from It's The Blonde Life
5) Jen from What Jen Did Next
6) Lauren from Lauren Ann Beauty
7) Evie from Everything Evening 
8) Chloe from Yours Chloe
9) Em from Emilia Rachel
10) Rachel from Creativity and Crazy


QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES 
1) What has your experience in the blogging community been like?
2) Favourite things about creating a new blog post?
3) Do you have any big goals for your blog this year?
4) What is your favourite thing about blogging?
5) Who is your celebrity crush?



Post a Comment

© Megan Clare. Design by FCD.