Go To Skin Care Products

February 09, 2019




To me, clear skin is something that hugely impacts my confidence which is why I very often spend questionable amounts of money on skincare products that might not even really work. However over the past few months I have found a little set of pieces that really do the trick for my skin (which is very often under the combination skin category).

My holy grail brand has become Mario Badescu (which I still cannot pronounce for the life of me) since I got myself a travel set for my trip to Copenhagen back in the beginning of November. These tiny bottles have lasted me so long and I am for sure going to be getting new ones of each of the products as soon as they run out.

The oil free moisturiser is one of the deepest moisturisers I have come across, which makes it so so perfect for the winter weather when I get weird patches of dry skin on my face. I will always apply this alongside my Fenty primer before my makeup routine and I don't think I can ever go back because it makes everything look so flawless as well as making my skin so soft. 

My boyfriend used to laugh at me for snapchatting him at night with the drying lotion on my face but right after I let him use some he fully understood why I am so obsessed with it, to the point he got excited when I said I thought I had left it at his. This is genuinely magic in a bottle, apply it with a cotton bud directly onto any spots that are forming and it drys them overnight and within a few days of use your skins so much better!

The facial spray from the line is something that I don't really understand the purpose of but I tend to use when my makeup gets a little on the cakey or un natural side and it just brings back a healthy glow. I also tend to put a little spritz on my face when I've finished my skincare. To be honest, I just really bloody like the smell of this.

Growing up my mum would religiously use the No7 skin care and I never really understood why until she made me borrow some of her serum one day. The way my skin looked and glowed with it on was such a confidence boost and so for Christmas she got me a little travel sized kit with a few No7 products in, one of which was the serum! This has since become a staple in my routine.

Lastly, we have Skin Kissed vitamin C serum. I was first gifted this in the summer and I can pin my healthy summer glow which was there from July to September down to the fact I was using this religiously. It has played such a part in clearing my skin again, alongside also being an amazing primer. I apply morning and night for the best results.

SHOP THE POST


DISCLIAMER: While I have been sent products from Skin Kissed as part of the ambassador programme I partake in everything mentioned in this post is completely genuine and I do love the products, I have not been paid to promote them and work purely on a gifting basis.

Post a Comment

© Megan Clare. Design by FCD.