Spring Summer Lust List 2019

February 15, 2019


While I am fully aware that it is the middle of February my way of clinging onto the fact that sun is on it's way has been scouring through endless clothing sites and planning my spring / summer outfits. After finding far too many clothes that have my bank account screaming at me not to buy I thought it would only be fitting to put together a post with some of my favourites - if only to make your bank accounts scream in the same way mine have been.

All clothing links will be available below each store, while they are affiliate it doesn't cost you anything extra and allows me to make a little bit of income while you go about your normal life!




This yellow topshop dress might not be a new season release but it is sure as hell on top of my list of finds. Yellow will always be one of my go to summer colours as it pops against a tan and just makes everything seem brighter, this probably has something to do with the fact it's the colour of sunflowers (aka my favourite flowers).



My go to store for affordable fashion will always be Monki, their clothes have never let me down and some of my all time favourite purchases *cough* every single pair of my jeans *cough*have come from there. Their tees are always so cute, affordable and easy to style and this graphic tee really caught my eye. I'm a sucker for illustrations like this and it's no wonder this is so high on my list this season.




Pretty pastel colours are a spring staple and this dress from Nasty Gal is giving me all the floaty vibes that I adore! This can be so easily dressed down with a pair of old skool vans and a denim jacket or dressed up with a pretty pair of heels.




Yet another yellow dress has made its way onto my must have list, sun dresses are the best and this one is just so so pretty! Asos have so many cute dresses that are so so affordable at the moment I actually found myself on the site for so long. You can find a few of my best picks below.



To end this this yellow themed post that seems to be getting out of hand we have £18 for a Calvin shirt which is a bargain in my eyes and would be so easily styled! They have other colours too and are just so versatile I think I may need to buy every colour possible.



DISCLAIMER: Affilate links are in use for all clothing links, this doesn't cost you anything but helps me earn a small amount per sale created from this post. It also doesn't change anything I have mentioned or said!

Post a Comment

© Megan Clare. Design by FCD.