London In Photos

October 20, 2017





So far, I've given you Brighton and Devon in photos. This month I am showing you London in photos, I'm also going to be giving locations for a few shots so you can see what each area I tend to spend time in looks like!


I took the time to walk along Embankment to Blackfriars bridge this time, something that I would usually do via tube but considering how lovely the weather was I thought it would be a good chance to get some snaps! The perfect place to get the typical touristy photos of phone boxes, bridges and red buses. 




I then took the back route towards Jubilee Gardens and came across some lovely picturesque areas, so of course I took some snaps.




Jubilee Gardens also has some lovely places to take snaps of friends.





A snap of me taking a snap.


Then, walking along Embankment from the Tate Modern I found a skate park. I love the concept of skate photography but clearly didn't master it this time. However, take a look at the graffiti that is all over the walls, the shots I loved from this area were the ones that showed solidarity to Ariana and One Love Manchester.




Southbank centre was a very nice shade of yellow and deserved its own little snap. (is it tho?)


The vibrancy and life in London was captured completely in this, I stood and watched a group of people dancing along and having a generally wonderful time while watching a busker along southbank. 



 Camden has my heart, this is a place I spend a lot of time. Whether it is because I am queuing for and attending gigs or simply looking around the stores or spending the evening watching the sunset on Primrose Hill (more on that later) this part of the city is wonderful.

The Underworld, also known as my favourite live music venue.


gotta love some Labour promo, Camden was full of it.




Primrose Hill has the most wonderful view of the city. I come here regularly to watch the sun set with my friends after long days of exploring, sitting and chilling out while being surrounded by dozens of dogs as they're out on walks is a fab way to end a London day.


 These photos do no justice as to how pretty the view is.


And of course, when in London you can't get anywhere without some form of public transport. I love the tube, I'm not sure why and most people think I'm insane for doing so but there is something so calming about the fact that everyone on there has their own lives and stories. Here's some shots from Camden tube station, (sorry to the random couple that I decided were photogenic enough for me to sneak some snaps of).








And that, is my photographic guide to a day in London. I hope you enjoyed it. If you have any requests for places that you would like to see me photograph then leave me a comment or drop me a tweet, I'm really enjoying this little series.




Post a Comment

© Megan Clare. Design by FCD.