10 Creatives I'd Have To Christmas Dinner | Blogmas Day 19

December 19, 2017





While discussing some ideas for blogmas with a friend, this idea was brought up and saw it as a really fun concept that I just had to add to my list of planned posts for the month. I'm going to talk about the people / creatives that I would like to have dinner if I could (dead or alive). Initially this was going to be celebrities, however I'm not sure if everyone is a celebrity  if that makes any sense, so I do not know what I do and what makes it easier for me haha!




1) Amy Winehouse


If you know me, you will be wholeheartedly aware of the special place this woman holds in my heart. There would be something great about sitting and sharing a meal with one of the most beautiful souls.




2) Kurt Cobain


I think I have something about inviting various members of the group, but I love Cobain and if anything I would have invited him purely to ask who murdered him; at least that way my crazy conspiracy theories would be understandable. It would also be cool to sit and talk to him about his world views as well as every article and interview I would like to talk about him. .



3) Bertie Gilbert


My favorite film maker and creator, I have admired his work for a long time and have a cool experience!



4) Dottie James


It's no secret by now that I adore this woman, she writes so beautifully and in such an articulated way. She is easily one of my biggest inspirations when it comes to the poetry and prose that I write and so being able to sit down with her and just talk for hours on end about writing and music and everything else in between would be so wonderful.


5) Taylor Swift


This lovely lady has been an older sister figure to me for years on end, everything she does for her fans and people who appreciate her work is so selfless and humbling. Her lyrics and songwriting style is something that is so unique, beautiful and captivating and to be able to have a conversation about the way her mind works, what she is working on and so much more would be so insanely amazing. If anything, this one goes out to my ten year old self who would sit at the home computer in the hallway of my house watching her few music videos for hours on end.


6) Tom Harlock


Honestly, if anything then for his self deprecating jokes and sense of humor.


7) Chris Martin

The frontman of my favourite band, the man who wrote some of the most influential songs that have shaped me into the person that I am today. It would be so so cool to just sit there and talk about his music and why he writes what he does and his experiences on tour and everything in between.



8) Savannah Brown


Another of my favourite poets/writers, she is so honest and wonderful in her writing and I cannot wait to read her book when it is released next year. Until then though, I guess having dinner with her would be a dream because again, she is one of those people who have completely influenced my writing style and inspired me to push my writing and work on self publishing so to be able to chat to her about the stressed and such would be very cool!


9) Orion Vanessa Carloto


Ahhhhhh this woman is one of a kind, truly. I have loved her for years on end, as I was going through a tough patch a year or so ago now she is the person whose work really inspired me to turn my pain into something wonderful which is now a mantra and thing that I believe in wholeheartedly. I would love to, again, speak to her about her creative process, moving to New York and everything else she has achieved recently.


10) Adam Elmakias


My favourite gig photographer to exist, his shots are so so wonderful to look at and honestly I just want to geek out with him about photography equipment, work and editing processes. One of my goals is to be able to work with him in some way or another, he is honestly probably one of my biggest - if not my biggest - inspiration in the music photography scene and if you don't know who he is then please please go give his work a look.

Post a Comment

© Megan Clare. Design by FCD.