Christmas Gift Guide Higher Budget (£20/£50)

November 22, 2017




It's me back again with yet another Christmas gift guide post in this mini series! Today I'm going to be doing my last female targeted one before I move over to gift suggestions for the men in your life, again obviously as with the other posts if you do feel something is fitted to a male in your life then go ahead and get it for them! This is just a guide after all.



Admittedly, this is rather pricey but it is real leather and such a beautiful piece that it is worth the pricetag of £38 in my opinion. You are able to completely personalise this purse/pouch with up to four letters as well as select which colour you think is best, though I love this nude pink one! If you know someone who is after a new purse or just want to give the gift of a new purse then I wholeheartedly recommend something like this, I have had one for about two years and love it so so much. Get this here.







In my last post I mentioned the idea of a star bracelet which could be personalised, this is another option which is just that bit pricer at £25 and therefore fitted into this section of the series instead! It is so elegant and pretty and honestly if someone got me something like this I would be sure to wear it all the time, you are able to pick from gold, white gold, and rose gold to help cater to any other jewellery that the person might already have which is so helpful. As someone who always wears their gold ring wearing silver jewellery is something I hardly ever do as to me it feels strange to mix the two up, yet this really helps to be able to pick! Grab one here






Okay, yes I know when you were younger receiving clothes for Christmas was your biggest nightmare but honestly in this day and age us millennials are broke as fuck and love receiving new clothes no matter what (as long as we know we will wear them anyway). This cute as heck top is from Urban Outfitters and I love it so much, it could be paired with so many cute outfits and is such a simplistic item that there is nothing you can't wear it with to be honest. When I saw this in store I automatically thought of four people I know would love this and also fell in love with it myself so it definitely earned it's spot in this list. That being said, it is Urban Outfitters and it is quite pricey but £25 for a tee isn't the most you could spend and it can for sure get a lot of wear and use. Grab it here!








If you know a makeup lover that doesn't have this gem in their collection this holiday season is the perfect time to get them it! This palette is the most beautiful thing I have ever owned and I cannot sing its praises enough, the pigmentation and blendability is beyond anything I've ever had with any other palette. I have had it for almost a year and am only just starting to hit pan on shaes that I use basically every day. If you want to be in someone's good books this festive season then this is the way forward, grab it for £43 here.





This is something that isn't for everyone but if you know someone who adores Vogue then honestly this gift would be ideal. The Vogue Covers book is a look back on all of the covers that have graced the publication over the years, it is the most beautiful book and I for sure have someone in mind to get this for. If you know someone who loves fashion, editorial photography or anything like that then this is just the best gift you could give them. It is rather pricey at £45 though so buy here at your own discretion. 

















It's Christmas and you have a higher budget than usual? Get them some Calvins. Just do it. Get them here and search the whole site for some of the cutest ones possible.













Post a Comment

© Megan Clare. Design by FCD.