Christmas Gift Guide for Females (£10/£20)

November 21, 2017



Yesterday I decided to share a heap of secret santa priced gifts that would be perfect to give this festive season with you all, today I thought I would continue this gift guide series with a few suggestions of gifts for friends or siblings that are a bit more expensive than £10 but still pretty affordable. This post is aimed towards females, however obviously there is no set gender on things so if you see something that you know someone you know would love then why not get it for them!


Having cute makeup storage is a must in my eyes and this brush holder is the cutest thing that I have seen in the longest time. I am guilty of using anything other than a brush holder to store mine (they're currently in a makeup bag as I forgot to pack one when I moved and I am looking to find a cute one to use) and so finding this was just perfect. The tub can hold a large amount of brushes and even has a cute makeup related quote on it, I promise you that every makeup lover would appreciate the hell out of this. You can get it for £15 here.


 Know someone who is obsessed with bubble tea or just want to give a novel gift that they wouldn't get anywhere else? This make your own bubble tea set is perfect, the site explains that 'the kit includes everything you need to make your own tapioca balls, green tea, black tea, lots of fat straws and a handy instruction card. Everything is packaged in a cute gift box and would make an amazing birthday or christmas gift.' For £15 this is such a steal and anyone who loves bubble tea would appreciate the chance to make their very own version of it, grab yours here.


For the girl who loves anything minimalistic this beautiful bracelet is perfect! You are are to get the initial of your choice engraved into it making that little bit more personal and generally meaningful and there is no hidden cost for this part, the price stated is the set price. Available in rose gold and silver these bracelets are so pretty and affordable at £14. Grab one for a friend here, and perhaps even pick one up for yourself too and make them friendship bracelets!



To start with when I saw that this was a personalised dictionary mug I thought it meant that you could pick any definition and have it put onto the mug - however it got even cooler when I realised it was a definition of a person and you built it up yourself. This is such a wonderful, unique and personal gift that any lover of cute mugs and hot beverages would almost definitely love to receive, after all you can never have too many mugs. Make your own and build your own definition of someone you love for £14.50 here.




I'm known for always carrying a body spray or fragrance of some sort around with me, I have done for years and so when I came across this set of handbag friendly roll on perfume sticks I just had to put them in the guide! These are 100% cruelty free and not only that but you are able to select the perfect three to build your own personal set that really matches the personality and preferences of the person that you are buying them for. These cost £17 and they are such an ideal gift, build a set here.


There's nothing better than a pair of warm, cosy socks in the winter and these beautiful socks that come in either cashmere mohair yarn or are such a  timeless gift. That being said, because of the materials that they are made from they are for sure some of the most pricey socks I have come across for £15! However, they're beautiful, come in a range of colours and have a personalised box so in honesty I would happily spend that amount provided I was certain the person on the receiving end would want them. Grab a pair of these beauties here.








Know someone who loves mugs as much as they love hot the beverage it holds, or perhaps they're just a mug hoarder?  This cute mug would be the perfect cute gift for a friend, you could even fill it with some of their favourite sweets/hot chocolate sachets/whatever else is appropriate! Grab this lovely mug here for £12 to give the person a constant good morning reminder of how awesome they really are.








I mentioned them in my last post too but Lush's Christmas collection is way too good to forget about. Their gift sets are such a good way of giving someone a variety of different things that they perhaps wouldn't always want to try, or just to give them the gift of a bunch of things that they do love and use a lot. There are so so many on the site but the one that caught my eye was the deck the halls set for £19.75 which you can grab here. This one was fab to me as it has shower cream, a bath bomb and a bubble bar which is such a key combination of lush products!





Beautybay are slaying the Christmas game this year with their gift sets, this one is £20 and holds some of the coolest stuff! The Laura Geller highlighter that it features is also one of my go-to products and to be able to get it with all of this other cool stuff is such a bargain (considering it is about £17 on its own). They are also doing a wide range of other ones too but this one is by far the best in my eyes, although that is probably because of the glitter and highlighter!!!!  Go grab it while you can, link is here






Post a Comment

© Megan Clare. Design by FCD.