Christmas Eve Gift Ideas | Blogmas Day 5

December 05, 2017




I'm not sure if it's just my family that does this but every year we get a gift on Christmas Eve, it used to be that we were allowed to pick one present from under the tree but in recent years my parents have been out and got gifts specifically for Christmas Eve.

These aren't usually big things but more the kind of thing that we are able to use throughout the evening and general Christmas period, for example last year my sister and I got mermaid blankets, a new mug and a heap of hot our favourite hot chocolate as well as a couple of DVD's for us to watch in the evening. In this post I'm going to make some suggestions about ideal things to gift this year.



1) Primark Blanket - £8

2) Primark Harry Potter Pyjama Bottoms - £12

3) Topshop DOLLY Faux Fur Slippers - £16

4) Nativity DVD - £2.90

5) Love and Misadventure - £9.99

6) Grinch Christmas Sleep Shirt - £19

7) Cath Kidston Alphabet Mug - £7.50



Post a Comment

© Megan Clare. Design by FCD.