Throwback Thursday | Blogmas Day 14

December 14, 2017



I've been writing and deleting posts for todays blogmas and then it has came to me that it is Thursday and what is more fitting to post than a Throwback Thursday? Okay, yes this is pretty different to what I would usually do and I do seem to be doing a lot of tags but hey I'm stressed and I don't know what else to do right now!
1. What year were you born in?
1999 .
2. Do you have any pictures of yourself? If you do, show them.
I do on my hard drive that's in England!
3. What TV shows did you grow up watching?
Arthur, Scooby Doo, Mona The Vampire and Basil Brush were some of my faves.
4. What did you want to be when you grow up and you still want to be that?
I can not remember what I want to do but I remember that everyone should tell me I want to do that.
5. What were your favorite toys to play with?
I had this one teddy that I was practically inseparable with called Fizz named after the Tweenies character, I also loved Clickits (please tell me I'm not the only one that remembers them !!) and my Tamagotchis.
6. What is the most embarrassing thing that you can remember doing?
So when I was younger my dad would take me and my siblings on mini holidays to different theme parks. I was at Legoland and one of the rides had a lego building section in their queue for kids to play in so I was happily playing and when I was done I went back to my Dad. Or at least I thought it was him and hugged his legs (I'm 5ft now so let's keep in mind I was a very small child). Long story short, I was hugging a random man's legs and had to carry on searching for my dad.
7. Three songs you loved to listen to as a child.
Dilemma  - Nelly and Kelly Rowland, Reach For The Stars - S Club 7, American Boy - Estelle and Kayne.
8. What was one funny thing you dressed up for Halloween when you were younger.
I never really celebrated Halloween however I did once go trick or treating as a cat.
9. Are there any special things you have when you were a child?
My aunt used to work in Africa for a majority of my childhood and so she would send me these little animal ornaments that were made by the locals of the villages she was working in at the time and I still have a heap of those which remind me of her.
10. What was something you used to do as a child?
I was a complete neat freak, to the point that if I had the smallest amount of dirt on my hands I would scream until my mum had removed it for me. Funny to think how much of a hoarder and mess I am nowadays in comparison.
11. How is the world different from what it was like when you were a child?
I feel as though the world now is so technology orientated, so many kids are walking around with their newest iPhone and snapchatting their lives. It's strange to think that when I was their age I was painting massive cardboard boxes and making cars out of them while they're not glued to technology, watching that shift has been a very strange thing.
Feel free to do this tag and let me know if you do so I can read it too!

Post a Comment

© Megan Clare. Design by FCD.