Q:uiet

May 17, 2017



Quarrel: we bickered like children over the stupidest of things, we both knew we were only joking but everyone always got so stressed out by our petty arguments.

Queen: treat me like i am everything to you or don't have me at all.

Questions: i have so many things that i would ask you if i could, these questions are eating me alive. maybe you could answer them someday but i think its best if i keep them to myself for now, i’m much too fragile to deal with the truth at this point in time.

Quick-fire: the words from your mouth were like bullets in the middle of a showdown. except i had long since run out of bullets and you had somehow got a constant supply. each of your words were knocking me senseless.

Quiet: you went quiet a lot, that was your introverted side coming out. i learnt to accept that. but there were times when you went quiet that i needed you more than ever, i will never forgive you for leaving me to sob on my bathroom floor the night i tried to kill myself as you carried on talking to those other girls.

Quote: when i was younger i decided to fill a whole notebook with ‘cool’ quotes that had found and liked, i thought i was so edgy when i put in the famous quote from the perks of being a wallflower. reading it back now i guess it is true, we really do accept the love we think we deserve.


Post a Comment

© Megan Clare. Design by FCD.