The April Lust List

April 21, 2018

For the longest time I have wanted to branch out and start creating more fashion based posts, and after spending hours scrolling through Instagram, Pinterest and various clothing store websites I came up with the idea that I should begin the lust list series. Basically, every couple of months I am going to be rounding up the items I have my eye on and putting them into a post for you guys to read.

It's going to be a long post so grab yourself a cuppa and some biscuits and curl up to find some cute clothes.


I found this jacket on Pinterest and fell in love with it, after spending about half an hour searching the internet for it I managed to find where it came from and fell in love with it even more than I already had. The colour scheme is everything, I am so obsessed with pinks and reds at the moment and think this jacket could be styled in so many ways. It's such a staple item in a spring/summer wardrobe and as soon as I'm paid this will for sure be one of the first things that I purchase.








Zara is undoubtedly my biggest weakness, I lust over the site weekly and find myself window shopping whenever I go past. Half my earnings get dropped in there without a second thought and this dress is a dream for me. Two of my go to styles are stripes and embroidery and this is such a pretty take on the two styles that I love. The linen material makes for the perfect, flowy material for the warmer months and will be perfect for a beach or a day out.




Okay so I have a raging obsession with The End Of The F****ing World to the point I think I've binged it about five times and there's one outfit that Alyssa wears which I am wholeheartedly obsessed with. She has mom jeans, a striped top and docs and it is just !!! such a look !!! Anyway, I've been on the search for a perfect striped top to replicate her look in that scene and I think I may have found it in the form of this tee.




Bright colours are my go to at the moment, you'll catch me in a bright red jacket or yellow hoodie at least once a week so when I stumbled upon this orange/red crop top from Zara I may or may not have let out a gasp. It's so pretty yet so simple and is such an easy way to add a pop of colour into any outfit, the knit material makes it a little thicker than cotton or other materials that are often used for crop tops and generally gives it a cool texture. Watch me buy this and then live in it for about a month as soon as I'm paid!





Can we talk about how pretty this co-ord set is? I love the checkered pattern and simplicity of the design and it is 100% something that I would wear to the beach with a bikini under. It's so affordable and looks so comfy too!





I have a problem with clothes where even if it is a normal cut tee I will turn it into a cropped one by knotting it at the front, so tees that are meant to be knotted and cropped are ideal for me. The colour scheme of this is everything and the pattern just screams 'Spring Summer!!!!!!' which is making me awfully happy while I am surrounded by grey skies as I type this. Let's also take a moment to appreciate the bell sleeves which are to die for and just make me need to have this tee in my wardrobe.




Back in my Tumblr obsessed days I lusted over that lemon bikini that everyone seemed to own yet I never got my hands on. The lemon print on this playsuit is such a good replica of this that is automatically caught my eye and lead me to be completely infatuated with this playsuit, it's another one that is perfect for going to the beach or just a day out with a denim jacket and some converse and a tote bag. I'm utterly obsessed incase you couldn't tell.




The whole styling of this model is such a look but the trousers are just screaming my name, like I am convinced that if they had a mouth they would be on the rack in TopShop yelling 'Megan you need to buy me'! Okay, maybe that was a bit over dramatic but they're just so stylish and such a nice take in differentiation to the usual kind of tracksuit bottoms that you might find. They also offer these in petite, tall and regular so everyone can have their very own pair of these beauties.




I have been looking for a shoulder bag for a while now, as it is warming up I am less likely to wear big jackets with pockets and a lot of my spring jackets lack pockets to store all my junk in. Sometimes a backpack just doesn't look right and I need something a little more elegant which is where this comes in, the embroidery is so beautiful and gives it such a unique feel while the sizing and design are exactly what I have been looking for!





Can you tell that I'm loving the athletic vibes with the stripes on the sides of things recently? This skirt is just everything I need it to be and more, it's even high waisted! I adore the styling of this and just think TopShop have got it so right.

Post a Comment

© Megan Clare. Design by FCD.