Low Budget Beauty Gift Guide

November 29, 2015

In case you didn't already know, Christmas is fast approaching and that means having to buy gifts for people. Some people are more organised than others when it comes to doing this, I for one have had most of my Christmas shopping complete since October, and some people struggle when it comes to selecting gifts for people. This year is my first Christmas where I have a job and therefore I went a little over the top with everything that I decided to pick up for friends and family, however today I'm going to be suggesting a few lower budget things that would work perfectly either on their own or complied into a really cute hamper style gift.

If you know your friends really like makeup then that is always a great thing to grab, both Superdrug and Boots are doing super good deals at the moment on their gifts. Boots is doing a 3 for 2 and I think Superdrug is too so you can always pick up a good selection of things for such great prices.

Ted Baker Mini Mint Treasure Body SouffléBoots wise I have picked up a few of their Ted Baker little body soufflé's which are available in a mint green shade or a rose pink and are £4 each, so I picked up three and with the deals they had going on I managed to get them for £8. These paired with something like a cute pair of frilly socks and a bar of chocolate would look super cute, however if you're super low budget then this would look awesome on its own too!

SOAP & GLORY GLAM-O-FLAGE™




Laura Ashley Mini Indulgence Gift Set Another thing that I love which are on the slightly higher end of the low budget are the little gift sets that Boots sell, I have picked up several of these for certain people and one of my favourites is the Soap and Glory 'Glam-o-flage' it's such a great gift if you're willing to spend a little more. This set is £20 and consists of their Supercat eyeliner which, may I add, is one of my favourite eyeliners of all time! I also picked up some cute bath/pamper product gift sets, one of the cutest that I grabbed was the Laura Ashley Mini Indulgence gift set for £10. This has four absolutely adorable mini pamper products that appear to be so high end and are presented so beautifully. This would work perfectly for both mums and friends!
Tanya Burr Fairytale Eye Palette









Tanya Burr Toasted Marshmallow Nail Polish & Nail ArtIf your friends like YouTube then a Tanya Burr kit would be an ideal little gift that you can then pair with things such as their favourite candy or a cute pair of socks. Both her eye kits and her little Christmas nail kits are so cute and look as though you have put so much thought into them! I would recommend the Fairytale eye shadow palette and the nail set in Toasted Marshmallow which is such a pretty nude pink shade and is something that I would definitely wear on a regular basis!







Stay tuned this upcoming week for more low budget posts!

Post a Comment

© Megan Clare. Design by FCD.