O:mniscient

May 15, 2017



Oath: me telling you i loved you was mine.

Obliterate: these memories are painful, i want to obliterate them from my mind and so i am desperately trying to make new ones to replace the ones we shared.

Oblivious: you thought you were being smart and that i had no clue about you talking to other girls but i knew. i was just far too scared to lose you to even think about questioning you about it.

Ocean: watching the waves crash in and out and realising that even they are controlled by something makes me realise how dependant things are upon each other. it makes me less angry at myself for becoming so dependent upon you.

Official: ‘why aren't you two together yet?’
               ‘i think she’s scared of commitment.’

Ohio: i want to visit there; i thought i could do it with you. turns out you won’t be partaking in that trip anymore.

Old: sometimes i read back my old journal entries about you just to remind myself that it wasn't bad all the time, there were times of happiness.

Older: guys are generally less mature than girls and so i always tend to go for older guys in an attempts to have the same maturity level as them. apparently i should start aiming older because a year or two doesn't make much difference.

Omniscient: everybody else seemed to know more than i did and by the time i had caught onto the twisted plot of the story it was far too late to run away without being caught by the flames of the fire that you had started.

One-way: ‘thats a one way road you idiot!’
                 ‘it only counts if there are cars coming the other way though.’

Only: was it too much for me to ask for you to only talk to one girl?

Open: there was one night we were lying in pitch black, you arms were around me and for some reason i asked about your mother. i think that’s probably the only time you were ever completely open with me about your life.

Orbit: it’s almost as though you were the sun and i was orbiting you but i somehow fell out of sync and now i’m desperately trying to fall back into place but you're much too far ahead in your life for that to happen.

Overthink: you told me to stop overthinking so much but somehow that in itself lead me to overthink even more than i already had been. i do it a lot though, i’ll be honest here. i overthink about my hair and i overthink about what people think about me as a person. i overthink about the route my bus takes home and i overthink about the way you held me in your arms that night (it was strangely different to usual). but the one thing that i never over thought were my feelings towards you.


Ouch: the feeling of pulling off a plaster from an injury that you have had on for a little too long, it’s relieving but also painful.

Post a Comment

© Megan Clare. Design by FCD.