Blue Amsterdam | Blogmas Day 9

December 09, 2017



Amsterdam is constantly full of tourists and people who want to see the city in all its glory, yet at this time of year it is often rainy and grey. A wonderful way to get a 360 view of the beautiful city while enjoying a meal or even just a snack is by popping to Blue, a restaurant/cafe hidden in the very heart of the chaos of the city.

I stumbled across this gem of a place while seeking refuge from the rain earlier this week desperately wanting somewhere warm to work on my blog and edit photos it just seemed too good to be true but I cannot recommend it enough. The staff are so lovely and attentive, the view is beautiful and the food is so wonderful.




The menu offers a range of foods from snacks to meals which is so perfect, as well as the fact they actually have options for vegetarians and vegans, like there are actually things for us to choose from instead of saying 'oh I guess I'm stuck with fries again'. 

I picked the beetroot and feta burger which was served with a salad and fries which I had with a  fresh lemonade and I cannot compliment either of them enough. The service was so fast and the waiter was the loveliest person which really added to the whole experience.





If you want to visit then the address is Singel 457.

Post a Comment

© Megan Clare. Design by FCD.