Eyeshadow Palette Wishlist | Blogmas Day 10

December 10, 2017


I've already done an anti-haul of products. I would not have any questions about it. Some are old, some are new and all are missing from eyeshadow palettes I have been going to the ever growing collection. 






JOUER COSMETICS - SPRINGTIME IN PARIS (£ 35)

Yes, this is probably the least seasonal one of this time or year, but it is so pretty that I can not stop myself from wanting to have this child in my collection. It has a variety of matt, satin and metallic finishes that mean that you are able to create as much as you can.






LAURA GELLER - NEW YORK COLLECTION UPTOWN CHIC (£ 34)

I have a Laura Geller highlighter and it is easily my favorite product in my collection at the moment, but I am yet to try any other product and this palette is just in my wishlist! The matt shades are so pretty and if the shimmers are anything like the formula of the highlighter then I am sure I m is going to be fully in coils with this palette too.







ZOEVA - MATTE SPECTRUM PALETTE (£ 28.50)

Zoeva have probably got some of my favorite eyeshadow formulas to exist, their Naturally Yours palette is a go to or mine for nude eye looks! Being a lover of their eyeshadows and anything matte makes this palette so perfect for me.




MAKEUP REVOLUTION X SOPHDOESNAILS PALETTE (£ 10)

This palette is easily one of my biggest obsessions at the moment, as a Makeup Revolution obsessive and a massive admirer of Soph this is the collab from my dreams. It is such a versatile palette, you can so easily create some super cool looks but also go for something more neutral too! The shades also have some super cool names, including references to Twenty One Pilots and Taylor Swift which probably makes me love it even more than before.






MAKEUP REVOLUTION -  IMAKEUP ROSE GOLD PALETTE (£8.99)


Another Revolution palette to add to my already massive collection, this one's a dupe of Huda Beauty's Rose Gold Edition palette. The quality of these palettes for the price that charge is so phenomenal, I can't get over how fab they are! I already have six of the chocolate bar palettes and feel a huge need to have this one in my collection too.





STORYBOOK COSMETICS - WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY PALETTE (£45)

Let's talk about this palette: I am obsessed, the theme, the layout and the massive mirror all scream perfect to me. As a Harry Potter lover, this palette gives me something that is so so unique and interesting and I really feel as though having this in my life will bring me one step closer to that Hogwarts acceptance letter (even if it has been seven years since it apparently got lost in the post). 




NYX - ULTIMATE WARM NEUTRALS PALETTE (£18)

I have the vivid brights version of this palette and it is basically my child, I have loved it ever since my friend gifted it to me. However, I want a palette that is a bit more wearable for day to day looks and this one is so perfect for that and would work so wonderfully for warm fall/winter looks. The mix of shimmer and matte shades is so wonderful, it makes this perfect as a palette to put in your makeup bag when traveling as there is a bit of anything for day or night looks!







 MORPHE X JACLYN HILL (£37)

Admittedly, my Morphe palette collection is bigger than my future but I refuse to stop buying them due to the high quality at such a good cost. Yet, this is probably their most expensive palette which is the reason I am so hesitant to buy it despite hearing nothing but raving reviews about it. I've just got to sum up enough willpower to drop that huge amount of money on a palette.

Post a Comment

© Megan Clare. Design by FCD.