Top Christmas Films | Blogmas Day 7

December 07, 2017



I think one of my favorite things about the holiday season is the fixed amounts of Christmas movies that are showing on TV. There is honestly nothing better than curling up in bed with a good movie and a hot drink and so I thought that I would share my favorite Christmas movies with you guys!


1) LOVE ACTUALLY



This film is a masterpiece and I love it with my whole heart. It is one of those films that will always hold a special place in my heart and I always find myself going to watch it I am down but knowing that it is the season of Love Actually being on TV makes me incredibly happy. Also it has Hugh Grant in as the prime minister and he does not have a lot of money ... Hugh Grant for prime minister?


2) A NIGHTMARE BEFROE CHRISTMAS



Is it a Christmas movie? Is it a Halloween movie? Who knows? I just know I love it more than ever at the moment. 

Tim Burton's films are always so haunting in the best way and his take on the idea of ​​a Christmas movie is pure genius. Whenever someone tells me that they have not watched this is the best.



3) BEAUTY AND THE BEAST: THE ENCHANTED CHRISTMAS




This Christmas classic is so easily forgotten but that is one thing that I have not seen before, I remember putting this VHS (yes, a VHS) or this Christmas with me. I'm not sure if it's because of the movie or the memories that I have been with you, but that is what you have to say at least once in your life.


4) THE POLAR EXPRESS



I have been in the cinema when it came to me and I remember being in the movie. This is one for everyone, I do not know what to do with your life.



Post a Comment

© Megan Clare. Design by FCD.